Burton Office


Houston Office


Can My Fianc Come To The United States If We Get Married

Can my fiancé come to the United States if we get married?


The processes that may allow your fiancé or spouse to enter the country depend on whether you are already married and whether the applicant plans to reside here permanently. If you are a U.S. citizen engaged to someone from another country, a Houston Texas immigration Lawyer can answer your questions about proving the legitimacy of your engagement and securing a fiancé visa.

Anne E. Kennedy, Attorney at Law

Contact Us


Maps & Directions