Anne E. Kennedy was born and raised in Houston, Texas. She graduated from Rice University in 1997. She received her law degree from the University of Kentucky in 2002. She was licensed to practice law in Texas in 2002 and Louisiana in 2005.
In 2006, Anne opened her own law office, providing legal advice to a variety of clients. She is known for her aggressive representation and ability to think outside the box. The main areas of Anne’s legal practice are family law and immigration. She also practices “Crimmigration,” meaning that she assists clients in re-opening criminal cases to lessen the risk of deportation and provides counsel to clients and criminal attorneys about the consequences of criminal convictions under federal immigration law.
Anne is a certified mediator in General Civil and Family Law. She is a member of the Better Business Bureau and the American Immigration Lawyer’s Association.
- 2002, Texas
- 2005, Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Law School Attended
- University of Kentucky, J.D., 2001
- Rice University, B.A., 1997
- French and German and Spanish